- In case of non-acceptance with any pertinent conditions, rules or regulations, or the agreement by a website visitor, Harley PathlabsLabs has the right to instantly cease the access or usage rights of the User to the services and to eliminate unaccepted information.
By using the Website and/or availing the Services, users represent and warrant that they have the right, authority, and capacity to agree with the Company policies in respect of the Services being offered and to abide by all of the conditions set forth herein.
- You are responsible for all the transactions you make under your name or account.
- You are 18 years of age or over and have the legal rights to agree with the form of the binding contract in your jurisdiction.
- You signify and warrant to the Company that you will use the services in a manner dependable with all the pertinent rules and regulations.
To access some of the contents or services available on the Harleypathlabs.com website, users will need to create an account. For account creation, users are asked to fulfill the registration process by filling in the form the following details:
- Date Of Birth
- Phone Number
- Email Id
By filling in your details, you agree that Harley PathlabsLabs will rely on the data you have provided, and thus you hereby guarantee that any and all information provided by you in the process of account creation is reliable and accurate.
Harley PathlabsLabs offers services through the Website to assist customers/ users to get reliable diagnostic tests with exclusive health diagnostic packages.
The comprehensive health packages include a combination of customized diagnostic tests that the Company offers and customers/users are informed from time to time about the health packages by the information mentioned on the company website.
These diagnostic health packages also include home service (if available, at the nearest testing center), wherein customers/users are provided with the home sample collection service.
When a user/customer places a request to avail test booking or E-Health Packages, a unique Order ID is generated in the name of the Customer.
The Order ID and other details related to diagnostic services are sent to the customers on their registered email-Id and via SMS on their registered mobile number.
Harley PathlabsLabs holds the right to make changes in the nature of services and offers mentioned in the E-Health packages. The changes will be notified to the users/ customers on the website.
Users may not utilize the services for motives of examining their accessibility, performance, or functionality, or for any other standardized or competitive purposes.
The user is hereby given a restricted, non-exclusive, non-transferable right to use our services exclusively for the user’s personal non-commercial use and in agreement with the permitted Terms & Conditions provided herein. Without restriction to the preceding, in the event the user is expelled from undertaking lawfully binding requirements under the Indian Contract Act, 1872, or are for any reason, unable to offer ‘Consent’ as per the Information Technology (Reasonable safety practices and methods and sensitive personal data or information) Rules, 2011, the user is not entitled to register for, use or utilize the services available on the Website.
Harley PathlabsLabs will offer the necessary support for the services at no additional cost, and/or advanced support, if bought separately, and will use commercially practical efforts to make the services accessible. Harley PathlabsLabs will offer the services only in compliance with pertinent laws and government regulations.
Harley PathlabsLabs may, at its sole prudence, defer or restrict the User’s ability to use or access the Website at any time without prior intimation. This may be done in the view of investigations for complaints or alleged violations of these Terms & Conditions, or for any other reason. Harley PathlabsLabs reserves all the rights to control profiles of diagnostic centres to make them more appropriate for Package navigations on the Website. If users find any incorrect data on the Website, they can correct it themselves or contact Harley at email@example.com instantly for such issues. Harley PathlabsLabs shall not be held responsible for any event in this regard.
Harley PathlabsLabs offer users a top-notch experience at every step of the journey. We assure users that all due preventive measures are taken so that their report reaches you on time and intact.
Sample collection and Report Generation at Harley PathlabsLabs
Sample collection is scheduled based on the booking date of tests. Users can also reschedule the sample collection as per the available time and slot.
Users may experience a delay in a scheduled sample collection due to uncertainties, any ongoing pandemic restrictions, political issues and weather conditions, etc. Any delay or cancellation will be timely informed to the user. Users need to keep a check on their messages and emails regularly for recent updates.
Post sample collection, reports are usually generated within 24-48 hours from the time the sample is sent to the labs for examination, however, some tests shall have longer processing times and shall be informed to the user at the time of sample booking/collection. In some cases, there are chances that users may experience delays in test results. Users hereby agree to bear the delay that they may have to experience.
Harley Pathlabs strongly agrees that pre-natal gender screening and pre-natal gender selection are illegal in India. It strongly follows the terms and conditions as mentioned in the PCPNDT Act. The Act strictly prohibits sex determination or disclosure of the gender of the fetus. Harley Pathlabs supports the prohibition of any content, video, graphic representation, and review associated with the prenatal determination of sex. The person who does not abide by the provisions of this Act is bookable with imprisonment and a fine. Harley Pathlabs does not endorse or promote any publication of content (on website or media) or validate any technique or treatment pertaining to sex determination or gender selection. Patient reviews or testimonials are purely third-party content and Harley cannot manage or control such activities. Through its website or webpage, Harley Pathlabs by no means associates itself with any prohibited content.
Fee packages, Payments and Taxes
- The User agrees to do all the payments in regards to consultation fees and other fees pertinent to User’s access to Services and the User shall not evade the fee structure. The fee is reliant on the Package that the User buys and not on authentic usage of the Services.
- Each User/member is solely accountable for payment of all taxes, lawful compliances, and statutory registrations and reporting. Harley PathlabsLabs in no way can be held responsible for any of the taxes levied except for its own income tax.
- Users can pay the fees online through the facility available on the Harley PathlabsLabs Website. Harley PathlabsLabs is not responsible for any loss or damage caused to the User during the process of making online payment as the third-party payment merchants or apps are beyond the control of Harley PathlabsLabs. Users can also choose to pay the fees offline.
- All payments are exclusive of applicable taxes.
- Harley PathlabsLabs holds all the rights to alter the fee structure by updating the fee structure on the Website which one can consider as valid and agreed communication.
- In order to process the payments, Harley PathlabsLabs might need credentials of the User’s bank account, credit or debit card number, etc.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Harley Pathlabs holds all the rights to reschedule or cancel a test booking without any prior intimation to the users or patients. The time provided for consultation or performing tests is analytical and the actual time for providing such services may get modified depending on the availability of the phlebotomists or field specialists. Users can also reschedule or cancel the bookings at their convenience.
In case of cancellation or non-confirmation of the booking by Harley Pathlabs due to any reason, the user/patient may contact Harley Pathlabs for rescheduling the booking within 15 (fifteen) days of cancellation and if the user/customer fails to do so, the appointment with 15 (fifteen) days then such user/customer will not be allowed to get a refund or cancellation of the payment as may be made to Harley Pathlabs.
Users will not be entitled to any refund after 15 (fifteen) days from the day they make the payment. However, in case Harley Pathlabs gets a written request for refund within 15 (fifteen) days, the total amount paid (without interest-subject to a deduction of INR 150/- (Indian Rupees One Hundred and Fifty) towards organizational charges) will be credited for any additional purchase of similar or amount greater than that within a maximum of 30 (thirty) days from date of cancellation.
Harley Pathlabs shall not be responsible in any way for any hassle or loss caused to the user as a result of such rescheduling or cancellation of the booking. Further Harley Pathlabs reserves the right to reject service at any time without offering any reasons.
Users hereby agree to preserve, indemnify and hold the Company and keep the Company and its associates and each of their respective officers, clients, directors, employees, agents, or representatives harmless from and against all third party activities, proceedings, claims, liabilities (including legal liabilities), penalties, demands and pricing (including without limitation, permissible costs on a solicitor/attorney and own client basis), damages, losses and/or expenses however taking place out of or resulting from:
- Your use of the Website or the Services and violation of any of the Terms and Conditions by You; or
- any claim or proceeding brought in by a third party against the Company because of the Infringement by users of any intellectual property rights of that third party.
The Receiving Party will, always preserve, and cause its agents, clients, employees, contractors, and associates to preserve the confidentiality of all Confidential Information. The Receiving Party will acquire all reasonable measures to avoid revelation, distribution, or unauthorized use of Confidential Information by it or any third party. The Receiving Party will not use the Confidential Information of the Disclosing Party for any rationale whatsoever other than those purposes set forth herein.
Usage and Transfer of Personal Information
Collection and Delivery are reliant on several practical and value parameters. Harley Pathlabs assumes no responsibility towards any time delay caused on account of the above factors essential for review, analysis reporting, and third-party service delay outside of our control. Harley Pathlabs does not offer any medical advice and services offered must not be considered as an alternative for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Take proper guidance or medical advice from the professionals prior to booking a test for any medical condition. Please correlate clinically.
Harley Pathlabs shall not be held liable in any manner for the genuineness of the personal information or sensitive personal data or information provided by the User to Harley Pathlabs or any other person acting on behalf of the company.
The User is to be held liable for maintaining the privacy of their account access information and credentials and restricting any unlawful access and use of Services through the Harley Pathlabs website. The User shall be held responsible for all uses of the User’s credentials, whether or not approved by the User. The User shall instantly inform Harley Pathlabs of any actual or suspected unlawful use of the User’s account or password.
If a User provides any information that is false, inaccurate, outdated, or incomplete (or proves to be false, inaccurate, outdated, or incomplete), or Harley Pathlabs has reasonable grounds to believe that such information is incomplete, Harley PathlabsLabs holds the right to suspend or terminate such account at its sole discretion.
Users do hereby permit Harley Pathlabs and its associated members to collect the electronic copy of the report from our Diagnostic center and offer the same to the Users.
Modification of Terms of Service
Harley Pathlabs reserves all the rights to suspend service or deny admittance to anyone who violates our policies or the terms and conditions mentioned herein, without prior notice or warning.
All Users / Patients herein referred as 'I/We' of the Website employing using/browsing the Website and in any manner reaching out to the Company either through a call or message or email or social channel / in person or through any other way hereby consent to the following.
- I/ We are inclined to opt for a diagnostic test of my own choice as required or as the case may be.
- I / We are aware that the 'Company' is providing diagnostic test services to assist us in getting sample collection, sample processing & reporting done in a timely manner from its network of certified labs either of its own or of any third party.
- I / We understand that the 'Company 'that includes its staff, representatives, employees, etc., does not provide any medical opinion or counseling.
- I/we understand that the Company is not responsible for checking the need or genuinity of the prescription provided by us and is not responsible for the tests being prescribed in any manner.
- I / We understand that Pre Conception and Pre-Natal Diagnostic Technique for Sex Selection (Gender Selection) is prohibited in India and is a punishable offence. The Company is an Indian entity that does not aid, assist, or support the same in any part of the world or in any way.
- I / We understand that we shall look at our own legal opinion/ guidance before opting for any particular services from the Company.
- I/ we understand that "Company" has zero-tolerance for unethical practices including but not limited to "Gender Selection" and any violation of the laws of the land, I/we shall be solely liable and responsible.
- I hereby authorize and give my consent to the Company to send me, either through itself or through any third-party service provider, from time to time various information / sms / email/alerts / Whatsapp / notification / other messages or calls or commercial communication, and other services on my telephone or mobile numbers given by me to the Company whether these numbers are registered with National Do Not Call Registry / listed in National Customer Preference Register or not. I agree to receive Whatsapp or through any other medium, any update from the Company and this shall act as explicit consent for the same. I also confirm that by sending any of such messages/calls, I will not hold the Company and its third-party service provider liable / institute complaint under the Telecom Commercial Communications Customer Preference (TRAI) Regulations, 2010 or such other applicable regulations including any amendment thereof, as may be applicable from time to time.
- I/ we have made true and correct representations including the ones stated herein and shall indemnify/keep the Company indemnified as the case may be for any breach or violation of the stated terms or laws of the land.
- I / We understand that the Company shall not be liable for any medical opinion/negligence or any medico-legal aspect.
- I/we have thoroughly understood the Terms & Conditions stated herein and shall be solely responsible for not abiding by any such terms or violation of the laws of the land in any nature.
This Website may include hyperlinks to a third-party website(s) controlled by parties other than the Company. Such hyperlinks are provided for general reference only. The Company does not take control of third-party website(s) and is not accountable for the content they choose to represent or publish. The Company’s inclusion of hyperlinks to a third-party website(s) does not involve any endorsement of the material on third-party website(s) or any connection with their operators.
The Company is not liable for any form of communication, whatsoever, received by You from any third party website(s) or for any errors, omissions, or demonstrations on any third party website(s). The Company does not approve any advertiser on any such website(s) in any way.
Communication with the Customers/Users
At Harley PathlabsLabs, we prioritize and value our customers’ privacy and security and thus we ensure the confidentiality of their data intact with us. By accepting our terms and policies, customers or users give Harley Pathlabs the consent to contact them with the required information on our services via our telemarketing / telecalling services, which will be helpful for our users, even if their number is registered in NDNC ( National do not call registry) or DND (Do not disturb).